Thursday, May 9, 2013

About Me And A Pony

  My name is Lydia Watterson, but you can call me Shreddergirl. I am creator of A Place For Every Pony along with it's mascot, Sugar Rush. She's an Alicorn Princess, but I will reveal a picture of her in an upcoming post. For now, I will tell you about a pony called Applejack.
  AJ is one of the Mane Six and represents The Element Of Honesty. She has a little sister named Apple Bloom and an older brother named Big Macintosh. She enjoys bucking apples and baking with Granny Smith.
  Quotes:
  "Are you a wizard?"
  [Singing]"Raise this barn, raise this barn, 1, 2, 3, 4, together we can raise this barn 1, 2, 3, 4!"
  "Mah sister's speakin' in fancy!"
  "Ah wasn't speakin' tah nopony!"[Muffles mouth]

  So, that's all for today, but come back soon! This blog is updated many times a month, so come again!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment